Thursday 24 July 2008

Somerfield


My favourite supermarket is Somerfield. No really. Two relevant reasons.

1. Their offers are great. And they publish them in a leaflet that someone delivers to my house. Total bargains on stuff you might actually want.
2. They sell Warburtons bread (idea for another blog post perhaps).

My love for Somerfield grew stronger at the weekend. Last Friday I drove up to Latitude. About 20 minutes away from the park where it was being held was a little village called Saxmundham. It was our last flushing toilet prior to Latitude and so grateful were we that it was our first after leaving on Sunday.

I heard Somerfield have been bought by Co-op. It won't be the same people. Go there now! Enjoy it while you can! (and yes those exclamation marks are being used properly; it is an order)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so miss Warburtons.......mmmmmm :)