Wednesday 1 April 2009

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow

First of all I would like to blame my boyfriend for the gaps between blogposts. Who knew a boyfriend would take up so much time.

Anyway I wanted to tell the world about my love of Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow and in particular the Birthday Suit shade.

I use it everyday (excpet the days I stay at his when I use a 17 make up set i got for Christmas). I use it for work; I use it for nights out. It is subtle but apply a bit more and it's not so subtle.

I used to apply with my finger but I got upsold when restocking in Macy's in New York and now use a brush. I regretted my falling for the upselling but now am happy about it. Never really wore the blue mascara I got upsold as well though.

I like a lot of Benefit stuff but I worry about wasting it becuase it's not cheap. However, I replaced all my other eye shadows with this one and so it feels like value for money. After my friend showed me her new "Hello Flawless" I may have to buy that too. Over dinner we discussed how, as you reach thirty, you realise you may actually have to reapply make up during the day. I knew this but was in denial but maybe it is time to take the plunge and do it.

I am alerting you to this now because I fear "Birthday Suit" is being withdrawn. There is no trace of it on the Benefit site. Buy it now people. I will be. Two. Or maybe three.

1 comment:

easily distracted writer said...

I always end up buying more at Benefit than I need. I got some really nice eyeshadow a while back, but also a white highlighter pencil that didn't really work very well for me. I seem to get transfixed by the ludicrously competent sales girls, even though I know I will never recreate the look for myself. Ah well...