Tuesday 15 April 2008

Starting Off

Anyone who knows me knows just how enthusiastic I can get when I really believe in something. Usually this is some kind of product but it can be an event, a tv programme, a film.

Yesterday my friend got a book I bought for her. It's a great book; I'll make it the subject of one of my first proper posts. She rang me to thank me. It was during this conversation that I joked I should start a blog.

And then today, while sitting on a tube on the Piccadilly Line trying the get into The Blind Assassin (not a candidate yet) I quickly compiled a mental list of subjects for posts. A blog could be born.

I'll aim to blog every couple of days. I'll use the blog to tell the world about something I like and why I like it. With some useful links. It's like a personal and advanced delicious.

No comments: