Saturday 19 April 2008

Washing powder

This is really my Mum's recommendation not mine but I follow it, believe it and so it's in.

Don't use so much washing powder!

When you wash your hair you use a certain amount of shampoo right? If you use more your hair doesn't get any cleaner. Now apply that to washing powder.

If you're like me your clothes really aren't that dirty when you wash them - I usually just need them freshened up. Obviously if you are doing the football team's kit that week then go mad with it but if you are just doing some tops for work then you probably can use much less.

I use tablets and the manufacturers always tell you to use two. What incentive might they have for recommending more than you need? I use one unless it is a full load and particularly dirty.

* Picture credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elmo/19079859/

No comments: